Welcome to Honey! We’re here to make communicating at work simple, whether you’re posting articles about your industry, answering a question for your coworker across the globe, or sharing a cat .gif that has your entire team in stitches. We’d love to show you around…
The navigation Menu is the control center of your Honey account, click the Menu button at the top left of your screen to open it.
Your Menu items help you filter and sort Honey posts — the links, videos and files your team members have shared to Honey:
- My Feed will display posts from the topics you follow on Honey.
- Below My Feed, you’ll see your organization’s name and avatar. This will take you to your Organization Page, which displays all the posts from every topic in your organization, whether you follow it or not. If you are a member of more than one organization, you’ll see them all listed here.
- The People page will display all the members in your network, the organizations you belong to.
- The Topics page will display all the topics in your network.
- Under Followed Topics, you’ll see a list of all the topics you follow throughout your network.
ADD A NEW POST
Add a new post by clicking the orange button in the upper-right corner of the screen. You can choose to post a URL, file or text post and select the topic in which you’d like to post it.
SORT YOUR FEEDS
At the top right of your feed you’ll see options sort the content by Most Popular or Most Recent, which make it easy to find the content that matters to you.
VIEW ALL TOPICS OR CREATE A NEW ONE
Topics allow your organization to group posts around specific subjects, interests or teams. Click Topics in your navigation menu to view all the topics in your network.
Once on your Topics page:
- Click the blue plus sign at the bottom of a topic avatar to follow it.
- Add a new topic by clicking the “Create new topic” button at the top left.
VIEW AND MANAGE A SPECIFIC TOPIC
Click a topic to see more information about it, view all the posts filed within in, or edit its settings.
If you’d like to add a follower to the topic you’re viewing, click the followers page. From here, you can add an existing user from your organization, or add a new user from outside your organization, as a topic follower. Learn more about sharing topics with people outside your organization.
GET TO KNOW YOUR TEAM
Click People in your navigation menu to see everyone in your network. To learn more about a specific person, click their avatar photo to view their profile.
Click Add Member to invite someone to join your organization.
SEE YOUR ACTIVITY
The activity feed will show you notifications when someone interacts with your posts or mentions you. Click on the bell icon in the upper right to see them.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT SETTINGS
Click your avatar in the upper right and select My Account to edit your profile, manage your settings, and customize your notifications.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR NOTIFICATIONS
Click Notifications to customize your email notifications so they fit your work flow. Choose to receive instant, daily or weekly digests of the most popular posts in the topics you follow.
Scroll down to customize your email notifications by topic, in case news about certain subjects is more urgent for you.
There are lots more Honey features we’d love to show you. Drop us a note at email@example.com and we’ll give you the complete tour.